Welcome to our small farm, Åkviktunet
Åkviktunet is close to the sea on the island Ekkilsøy in Averøy. With the old farmhouses and a wide garden it has a homely, quiet charm suited for young and old.
You are welcome to stay in:
- An old restored cabin which dates back to the 18th century. The cabin is fully equipped for 2-4 persons.
- A new house with two appartments. Each appartment can accomodate 4 to 6 persons.
- An old restored barn turned into two flats and communal rooms, a big lounge and kitchen. Each flat can accomodate 4 persons.
Each flat has a sleeping loft, living room, kitchen and bathroom with shower/wc. The appartment in the house has seperate bedrooms. The kitchens are fully equipped with stove - two hot plates and oven, refrigerator, coffeemaker and neccessary kitchen utensiles.
Our guests are free to use:
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor deck with garden furniture
- Boathouse and boats with outboard motor.
- Fine walks around the island or in mountains close by.
- You have all the possibilities to just relax in quiet surroundings.
Towns to visit
Areas to visit
- The islands Grip and Håholmen